This week on the show, Nick has man-flu, Ashely sins and wins the lottery, we talk about the passing of Billy Graham, Benny Hinn’s career retraction, and Fergie! Also music reviews.
Hosted by Britton and Ashley
- Nick has the man flu. Not the flu!
- Ashely Won Powerball
- Billy Graham Dead at 99
- Benny Hinn was interviewed about Billy Graham, and also renounces his prosperity gospel saying he got it wrong
- Mother sent to jail because she had her daughter baptized. (It’s not as bad as it sounds).
- Fergie sings the Sexy National Anthem. – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMA2iF6RuXk&t=53s
- New comedy call Living Biblically from Johnny Galecki
New Music Releases
- Paul Baloche Ultimate Collection [Integrity]
- Brad + Rebekah Sound of Heaven [Bethel]
- Charlie Peacock When Light Flashes Help Is On The Way
- Michael W. Smith A Million Lights [Rocketown Records / The Fuel]