Recorded June 18, 2018 with Britton, Nick, Joe, and Ashley.
- IHOB is for Burgers. Jokes on them I want Brinner (breakfast for dinner)
- Anthony Bourdain has died of suicide.
- What God Looks like: Apparently he looks like a guy named Todd.
- Suicide is up.
- Netflix crew members are not allowed to look at each other for longer than five seconds because of #metoo
- The EU is trying to legally ban memes.
- Trump met with Kim Jong-Un and North Korea agreed to total denuclearization and Trump said they would suspend military exercises on the Korean Peninsula.
- Huffpo puts out a tweet saying you can either side with the gays or you can side with your stomach because of Chick-Fil-A.
- Donald Trump directs the Pentagon and Department of Defense to create a sixth branch of the armed forces, the Space Force.
- A survey has found that people stop looking for new music when they hit their 30s.
- Carman is going on tour. No admission, but this time no love offering in the show either. I’ve outgrown his music but I love this attitude.
- As I Lay Dying is back and MetalSucks.net found a way to complain about it and somehow bring Donald Trump into it.
Music for June 8