Hosted by Britton and Nick
- This week I saw someone getting political online. Talking about who’s to blame and threatening to delete people from his friends list if they “tried him” I unfriended him. I don’t need that kind of negativity.
- Dolores O’Riordan singer of The Cranberries died last week and we didn’t talk about it.
- Deficit Chicken didn’t last long.
- Bad Coffee will Make you happier – a life lesson.
- Google has a secret police for speech. I’m pretty sure we already knew about this as a thing, but now it’s at least confirmed. The Anti-Defamation League and No Hate Speech, a European organization focused on combating intolerance, have chosen to go public with their participation in the program.
- Mark Zuckerburg wants to take news out of your feed.
- Rob Bell’s the Holy Shift Tour
- God’s not dead 3
- I Can only imagine
- Teaser: Ira Glass’s New Movie About a Pastor Who Stops Believing in Hell
- Equippers Revolution CLRS EP [DREAM]
- Family Force 5 Fire on the Highway – Single [Word]
- Freedom Church Thunder. Reign. [DREAM]
- Mass Anthem Through People Like Me [DREAM]
- Rend Collective Good News [Sparrow]
- KJ-52 Jonah Pt. 2 [PledgeMusic] (independent)
- Mark Lee Townsend 1919: The Ballad of Rexford (independent)