Recorded on May 3, 2018
Hosted by Britton, Nick, and Ashley
- The National day of prayer
- You lot saw Avengers: How was it? Are we gonna spoil it?
Avengers broke the opening records.
- The Korean war is over! Ish
- And just like that, the Right’s love affair with Kanye West is over: https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/990397560878645248
Now he’s under fire for saying slavery was a choice. For context he said that if a group are enslaved for 400 years, then they are choosing to be enslaved. His reasoning being that there were more slaves than slavers and they could have done something but didn’t.
- Pope Francis says that if we want peace we need to ban all weapons, forgetting that the first murder was done with a rock. https://twitter.com/Pontifex/status/990553785415200773
- Speaking of rock, Gibson filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy: https://www.facebook.com/Gibson/posts/10155384414960718?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D
- When…when did the Onion start reporting real news? It’s old tweet, but oh so accurate. https://twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/990071657174896640
- DC TALK announces ANOTHER cruise. Because that’s what we’ve become.