Ep 59 9/27
- Sorry Not Sorry: I was angry last week.
- Watch out man spreader… OnE girl decide to fight back with bleach to crotch.
- The Rolling Stone is talking about Lauren Daigle’s album. It’s breaking records
- ‘Robot brothel’ planned for Houston draws fast opposition from mayor, advocacy group
- The Kavanaugh accusations got from being a circus to a soap opera. Two men have now come forward saying that they are the man in the Christina Ford story. Then we’ve two maybe three other women to come out and say that Kavanaugh did things to them as well, each having a story less credible than the next
- Ted Cruz was run out of a restaurant because of the Kavanaugh stuff.
- Ex-singer for The Misfits has his sold out performance canceled because he follows Info Wars and has retweeted conservative personalities.
- Luckily he got picked up by another venue who is actually tolerant of differing opinions.
- Speaking of music. The biggest baby shark of all time.
Music September 21
The Church Vessel The Outcome [DREAM]
Gateway Greater Than [Fair Trade]
Hillsong Kids Can You Believe It? [Hillsong]
Ellie Holcomb Sing: Creation Songs (independent)
Manafest Stones Reloaded (independent)
Andy Mineo II: The Sword EP [Reach]
Stars Go Dim Better EP [Curb/Word]
Mattie Montgomery Lovely Things in Ugly Places (Book) [HarperCollins/Thomas Nelson]