We’re back from the break and catch up on the impeachment, Star Wars, and 2020 in general.
Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Festivus be praised! And happy Advent! We talk holidays, Star Wars rumors, new music, and a possible impeachment!
This week we talk about the new Christmas albums, Thanksgiving turkey, Streaming platforms, Youtube, and the Mandalorian.
We talk Jon Crist, Josh Harris, holiday plans and Kanye on this week’s CVC podcast!
Britton has mic trouble, but that’s okay – he’s set up hundreds of sound systems. Also, the aggressive ellipses, vinyl records, and Romney’s Twitter account, this week on the CVC podcast.
A Dead guys practice joke, Bad Sax, Family found waiting for the end of time, and Trump may not be impeachable, on this week’s CVC podcast.
On a late episode we talk the Joker, Greta, Schiff, and a Florida Church in a strip club.
We talk cancel culture, Benny Hinn, and area 51!
- Perry stone black hole
- New iPhone
- Preacher suicide https://relevantmagazine.com/current/pastor-and-writer-jarrid-wilson-has-died-by-suicide/
- Trump to ban vaping. The problem? They want to ban something that is only an issue because of the black market.
- Jerry fallwell’s threatening people
- People are being sued for the Billy Graham rule
- School teacher fired for giving students zeroes.
- No, the Amazon is not the “Lungs of the World” nor does it produce 20% of the Earth’s oxygen. It doesn’t even produce 1% of it. In fact, the global net production of oxygen from the Amazon is….wait for it…zero percent. PS. we get all of our oxygen from the ocean. Science!
- The controversial Dave Chappelle stand up.
- Church staff fight in the parking lot
- WalMart, Kroger, Walgreens asking people not to open carry in their stores
- Vegan sues neighbor for bbq
- Weed cookies