- Racist Veggie Tales
- You’re a racist Charlie Brown
- RIP George H.W. Bush.
- For the Hate of Broccoli
- Mandela Effects
Ep 67 11/29
Happy Thanksgiving guys! How did it go for everyone?
The big music release week!
KJ-52 & Spechouse Mostest Wonderfullest Time of the Year
Amongst the Giants Obscene [RockFest]
Bryan & Katie Torwalt Praise Before My Breakthrough [Jesus Culture]
Casting Crowns Only Jesus [Reunion]
Brooke Fraser B Sides [Wood and Bone]
Koryn Hawthorne This Christmas Live – Single [RCA]
Mallary Hope Me – Single [Curb]
Love & The Outcome These are These Days (Deluxe) [Word]
Kevin Max Romeo Drive [Blind Thief Recordings/The Fuel Music]
Memphis May Fire Broken [Rise]
NEEDTOBREATHE Acoustic Live Vol. 1 [Atlantic]
Peabod Neverending Christmas – Single [Centricity]
Shane & Shane A Worship Initiative Christmas, Vol. 2 [WellHouse]
Steve Taylor Squint (Digital Debut) [Splint Entertainment / The Fuel Music]
Victoria Victoria EP [DREAM Ohana]
David Dunn Star EP [BEC]
Josh White & Josh Garrels Josh White & Josh Garrels EP [Gospel Song / BEC]
InnerWish Inner Strength (re-issue) [Ulterium]
InnerWish Silent Faces (re-issue) [Ulterium]
InnerWish Waiting for the Dawn (re-issue) [Ulterium]
Planetshakers Christmas, Vol. 2 EP [Venture3Media]
Various The Gift: A Christmas Compilation Album [Reach]
- California wildfires are crazy again.
- Are we mad at Starbucks this year?
- Stan Lee has died.
- Atheist minister allowed to continue At church.
- How Offering Different Worship Styles Contributes to Church Decline
- Texas based company offers handguns as Christmas bonuses
Crowder I Know a Ghost [SixSteps]
Da T.R.U.T.H. Vet (independent)
David & Tamela Mann Us Against the World: The Love Project [TillyMann]
Emery Eve [BC Music]
Mallary Hope Christmas Is All About You (3-Song Single) [Word]
planetboom Run To You – Single [Venture3Media]
7eventh Time Down Brand New Day [BEC]
Josh Wilson Don’t Look Back EP [Black River]
Ep 65 11/8
- No Shave November is upon us.
- The 14th Amendment doesn’t actually guarantee citizenship.
- Jim Acosta v Trump
- We went to Crowder Big Church Night Out.
Music October 30
- Ethan Luck Let It Burn (independent)
- Relient K Live (2016) (Vinyl) [SMLXL Vinyl]
- The Afters The Beginning and Everything After [Fair Trade]
- Riley Clemmons Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas / Silent Night (Single) [Sparrow]
- Danny Gokey & Natalie Grant The Prayer (Single) [Capitol CMG]
- Sean Feucht Wild [Bethel]
- Hillsong Young & Free III (Live) (Digital) [Hillsong]
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Heart. Passion. Pursuit.: Live At Passion City [Motown Gospel]
- Brian Ortize Open the Windows EP [BEC Recordings / BEC Worship]
- PrayTell It’s Almost Christmas, Volume II (independent)
- Silent Planet When The End Began [Solid State]
- Kim Walker-Smith Love Came. (Single) [Jesus Culture]
- Russ Taff Believe [Sweetwater Studios]
Ep 64 10/30
I’ve been watching Halloween movies that I’ve never seen before- Interview with a Vampire; Ghostbusters remix
Pitt synagogue shooting. I’ve put a whole host of information about the Gab.ai website stuff that was talked about at the end of the article on the next page.
School shooting in NC yesterday 1 student killed bc of bullying. I had to search to find this article because it’s already out of the news cycle https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/29/us/north-carolina-school-shooting.html
We can’t stand to have any controversy so we’re going to bow to offended turds and cut out a beloved character. AKA… Apu is being written out of The Simpsons because his character is racist. We talked about this not too long ago with Hank Azaria talking about how the accent is offensive blah blah blah, and now The Simpsons are going to try and side step the whole thing by writing the character out of the show.
So long Madea. Tyler Perry is ending the character next year.
Will trump sign an executive order to end birthright citizenship? All my left leaning friends seem to think so, and they quoting articles that I just don’t trust.
Something light before music. Woman has sex with 20 ghosts and is now engaged to one. This is Poe’s law in action here.
Music October 24
Dave Stovall Dave Stovall – EP (independent)
Francesca Battistelli Own It [Curb/Word]
Lauren Daigle Behold: Deluxe Edition [Centricity]
Lovelite Apocalypse Hymnal (independent)
Marc Martel My Way, Vol. II: The Queen EP (independent)
Matthew Parker Daydreamer [DREAM]
Fight The Fury Still Breathing EP [Atlantic]
Mark Schultz Christmas [Lucid Artist]
Chris Tomlin Holy Roar [Sparrow]
It’s not Christmas yet, but I’m a few weeks we need to talk about how awful these “Christian men’s gifts” are https://apple.news/AOn6KaPTMS02TohE-QtRiNA
Trump said he was a Nationalist at a rally and the MSM went crazy.
Josh Harris ends I kissed dating goodbye. Through a heartfelt apology he says that he no longer agrees with the premise of the book. We talked about Harris earlier this year when he announced he was doing a documentary about the effects of this book on people some 20 years later. Here’s the deal – WE WERE LISTENING TO A TEENAGER ABOUT HOW TO FORM OUR LOVE LIVES! What did he even now about anything? Here’s the thing – if nothing else I think he got a lot right about dating in your teenage years – slow down.
Somewhat related : Kid preachers are dangerous.
BOMBS SENT TO ALL THE DEMS! https://apple.news/AC7DkJBDeTbW-2-v-rHTGLg Let’s predict who did it.
Gawvi Panorama [Reach]
Hollyn Everything and More / Isaac – Single [Gotee]
Iron Bell Music Glory to Glory [Essential]
Matt Maher The Advent of Christmas [Essential]
Planetshakers Heaven on Earth Part III EP [Integrity]
Planetshakers Heaven on Earth CD/DVD [Integrity]
Switchfoot Native Tongue – Single [Lowercase People]
Tenth Avenue North The Things We’ve Been Afraid To Say EP [Reunion]
CeCe Winans Something’s Happening: It’s Christmas with CeCe Winans [Thirty Tigers]
Ep 62 10/18
- Pastor Appreciation month
- Stormy Daniel’s loses her lawsuit against Trump and actually has to pay HIM for the whole thing. Trump also called her “horse face” in a tweet about it. He’s not wrong.
- Elizabeth Warren finds out she’s 1/1024th Indian. The Cherokee Nation is mad at her and don’t even want her. Why is that important? Because she’s constantly lied about it and profited from it. She even sold a Native American cookbook called Pow Wow Chow in which she included plagiarized recipes and claimed them as her own.
- Related: If everyone is a minority then no one is.
- Babylon Bee very best translation descriptions ever.
- Eugene Peterson is in hospice
- Did we talk about how Avril Lavigne released a worship song?
- Reckless love won best Worship song at the Dove awards and all is lost
Ep 61 10/11
Its baseball season. This week’s lesson: You can’t use the metaphor “chink in the armor” when describing the poor performance of an asian pitcher. That pitcher was Japanese. The only reason I’m mad is that people don’t understand racial slurs.
- Bethel practices grave sucking.
- Russ Taff biopic
- 123 children were found in one day during a Michigan sex trafficking operation <and only 3 tied to sex trafficking according to the article.
- Kavanaugh confirmed with 50 yes and 48 no. On the other hand Ford does not want to pursue any further allegations….surprising no one.
- Three scholars wrote a handful of satirical papers to prove how broken the peer review system is and just how stupid certain topics of study are. This is across the board but within the what we would consider more social justice angled fields. The goal is this: “Liberal science needs to have a respect for truth and a solid epistemology based on evidence. It’s not doing social justice causes any favor to be shoddy and inconsistent. Our main objective isn’t to forward a political agenda. It’s to make scholarship more rigorous. We accept that sometimes that may produce results which we’d rather wish to not be true.”
- Tim chandler died. Tim Chandler (February 3, 1960–October 8, 2018) was a bass guitar player, best known for his work with the rock bands Daniel Amos, The Swirling Eddies (credited as Berger Roy Al) and The Choir.
- I’m going to Finland. Bye. (but not really cause freedom of speech and guns are better over here.
- TSwizzle breaks her political silence and voter registration spikes.
- Kenya West met with Donald Trump to talk about the music industry. They signed in new legislation that will deal with pushing forward copyright in the music industry as well and hopefully helping artists make more money on the things they produce.
- He also chatted with reporters in the Oval Office with Trump about…many different ideas. It feels like political posturing, but he’s not really wrong in many of his ideas.
- We might have news fatigue.
- Britton drinks too much.
- Trump has never drank a beer. I’ve read that he stopped drinking beer because of a relative that died due to alcohol. For context, the media is giving him crap about this because he drank diet coke at a thing instead of wine.
- Emery has a new project called eve. People losing their mind over cover art.
Ep 59 9/27
- Sorry Not Sorry: I was angry last week.
- Watch out man spreader… OnE girl decide to fight back with bleach to crotch.
- The Rolling Stone is talking about Lauren Daigle’s album. It’s breaking records
- ‘Robot brothel’ planned for Houston draws fast opposition from mayor, advocacy group
- The Kavanaugh accusations got from being a circus to a soap opera. Two men have now come forward saying that they are the man in the Christina Ford story. Then we’ve two maybe three other women to come out and say that Kavanaugh did things to them as well, each having a story less credible than the next
- Ted Cruz was run out of a restaurant because of the Kavanaugh stuff.
- Ex-singer for The Misfits has his sold out performance canceled because he follows Info Wars and has retweeted conservative personalities.
- Luckily he got picked up by another venue who is actually tolerant of differing opinions.
- Speaking of music. The biggest baby shark of all time.
Music September 21
The Church Vessel The Outcome [DREAM]
Gateway Greater Than [Fair Trade]
Hillsong Kids Can You Believe It? [Hillsong]
Ellie Holcomb Sing: Creation Songs (independent)
Manafest Stones Reloaded (independent)
Andy Mineo II: The Sword EP [Reach]
Stars Go Dim Better EP [Curb/Word]
Mattie Montgomery Lovely Things in Ugly Places (Book) [HarperCollins/Thomas Nelson]